Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Welcome to the Cellar

"The revolution will not be televised"
- Gil Scott-Heron

Welcome. I thrilled to be here! This is my first foray into online publishing and why not wine? I'm fairly new to that too. I believe that this blog will be a great medium to learn more about wine - tasting it, collecting it and writing about it. Wine in the blogosphere is still a relatively new thing (check out some of my favorites in the blogroll). I'm looking forward to participating in the 'revolution' and hopefully erasing some of the dogma that goes along with enjoying wine. Now if only we could get those Coors Light twins to endorse Yellow Tail!

A point on organization. Because Blogger doesn't have the ability to categorize posts, my tasting posts will all start with the term "Winecology". All other posts on assorted wine and non-wine thoughts will be posted as-is...at least for the time being.